Call for Donations!
Donation deadline is September 15.
Our online auction is scheduled for the week of October 4-10, 2020.
Donated items do not have to be birth/baby/mother/woman related, but they should be new. Handmade goods, gifts certificates, services are great auction items.
Please email us at [email protected] to make your donation.
Items can be mailed to:
PO Box 901
Oswego IL 60543
You may be able to arrange with a volunteer in your region to drop of, or have an item picked up. Please reach out to whomever contacted you about making a donation to see what your options might be.
Donation item ideas:
- Restaurant gift certificates
- Baby items
- Handmade personal care items, including soaps and balms
- Clothing and accessories
- Handmade quilts and blankets
- Baby gear including wraps, slings and other carriers
- Memberships or subscriptions
- Mama cloth
- Cloth diapers and accessories
- Cleaning products
- Custom artwork
- Tattoo gift certificates
- Cooking tools, cookbooks, spices
- CSA shares or produce baskets
- Essential Oils
- Handmade toys
- Photography packages
- Health and wellness packages (yoga, pilates, bodywork, chiropractic)
- Sports, Fine Arts and entertainment tickets and passes
- Bed and Breakfast/getaway certificates
- Childbirth Education packages
Unfortunately, feedback from auctions held in other regions suggest that doula services do not sell well, and discounts on services or items, which don’t include the full service or item, do not sell well.